- I will promote small businesses within our community; and provide solutions to ensure small businesses thrive. Covid-19 has dramatically shifted the way of life for all Americans–making it crucial to advocate for the success of our local businesses throughout this pandemic, as well as after.
- I am a natural born leader; and always have been. I’ve founded local Chambers of Commerce as a leader for our small business owners; and I will be a leader for the people of our community as your City Councilor. I will lead by example to get things done.
- I believe that we need to improve the environment, and should be doing so with the use of Green technologies. By investing in Laguna Niguel’s future, we can make Orange County the hub for Green Technology and Green Businesses.
- We need to work collaboratively alongside our community leaders as well as law enforcement to ensure equal justice for all residents through dialogue, transparency, and accountability.
- Our community is our home. That’s why we need to preserve our historic neighborhoods, and make sure Laguna Niguel has a safe, modern infrastructure as we move into the future.
- Elected officials should be available to the community they represent. As City Councilor, I will always have an open door policy and welcome community engagement. I can be reached easily by email or phone.
- I believe Laguna Niguel will be strong when residents are informed and engaged. I am committed to listening to your ideas, and your concerns for our city. I will be your voice at City Hall.
If you’d like to volunteer and get involved with my campaign, please fill out the information